lördag 13 december 2008

Utmaning! / Challenge!

After her house has been occupied by fourteen disobedient tomtar (gnomes), my friend M is starting to feel like she's the only person on earth with this delicate problem. I suspect however that there are more of us trying to deal with these Christmas marauders - in secret and afraid to tell anyone about it!

Let's show our dear M she is not alone!
If there is anyone out there brave enough to photograph any of the tomtar they run into in their own home or closest neighbourhood - send the photo to my e-mailaddress lakealike@live.se and I promise to post it right here - You may of course remain anonymous if You wish to!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Efter att hennes hus ockuperats av fjorton olydiga tomtar har min vän M börjar känna det som om hon är den enda personen på jorden som drabbats av detta delikata problem. Jag misstänker dock att det finns fler av oss som försöker att ta itu med dessa julmarodörer - dock i yttersta hemlighet och rädda att berätta om det för någon!

Låt oss visa vår kära M att hon är inte ensam!
De som vågar erkänna sina svårigheter och är modiga nog att fotografera någon av de tomtar de träffar på i sitt hem eller i sin närmaste omgivning - sänd ett foto till min e-mail: lakealike@live.se , så lovar jag att publicera bilden här. Du kan naturligtvis förbli anonym om du så önskar!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 1/uppdatering 1: The first tomte (gnome) har been reported! - as acting in a deeply disturbing way towards his landlord! Photoevidence will occure on this blog in the near future. The search for more tomtar continues./ Den första tomten har nu rapporterats. Den har betett sig på ett mycket störande sätt mot sin husbonde och bildbevis kommer att publiceras på denna blogg inom kort! Spaningen på fler tomtar fortsätter.
Update 2 /uppdatering 2: The project has been honoured with reinforcement from Vienna! We say thank You to NIRAK and hope to find at least a few eloped tomtar in central europe!/ Projeket har förärats med förstärkning från Wien! Vi säger tack till NIRAK och hoppas kunna finna åtminstone några förrymda tomtar i centraleuropa!
Update 3 / uppdatering 3: A warning goes out to every disobedient tomte! / Till all olydiga tomtar utfärdas en varning! M
Update 4 / uppdatering 4: Tomte-reports are coming in from/Tomterapporter nu inkomna från: Vasa (Finland), U.S.A, Malax (Finland), Germany and/och Åbo (Finland).

18 kommentarer:

Lady of the Lake sa...

.... personally I have this problem with a little bastard eating all my chocolate and afterwards pretending like he knows n-o-o-o-thing... ;-)
-----------------------------------
... personligen har jag problem med en liten rackarem som äter upp all min choklad och efteråt låtsas som i-i-i-ingenting... ;-)

Anonym sa...

I have to keep a sharp lookout for these strange guys ..

Anonym sa...

i didn't see any of these guys here... but if i find one, i'll send you a picture :)

Anonym sa...

I'm in. Let's reveal this Conspiracy of the Gnomes! I'll send you all the little rascals I can find!

Anonym sa...

Well, I tried and looked around very thoroughly, but didn't see anything disturbing or mysterious. But I will continue observing.

Lady of the Lake sa...

Thank's, it feels quite safe to have You people on guard looking out for these scoundrels - but You must be careful, dear friends! - tomtar (gnomes) are known to appear also as undercover agents: disguised as snowmen, reindeer, elves, goblins... You might have come into contact with them without knowing! ;-)

I'm sure there are more of You out there who have seen mysterious little creatures sneeking around this time of year! Cameras ready, everyone!

Fisken Svea sa...

Hittills har jag bara sett den tomte som står på trappan och vaktar! Bild kommer! =)

Lady of the Lake sa...

Tack/thank's, Svea! Jag väntar med spänning! I eagerly await the documentation of Your tomte!

M sa...

Va spännande! Tomtar kan ju som sagt vara förvånansvärt knepiga. Du tror att de älskar sitt jobb och så vidare, medan de egentligen kultiverar mycket varierande hobbyn på sidan om -- oftast i hopp om att en dag 'make it big', så att de kan gå till Julbocken och be honom tvätta sina egna långkalsonger. Ajoo, och allt annat som hör till tomtejobb...

Lady of the Lake sa...

Kära M,

Det märks att du fått vara med om en hel del... ;-) Nu får vi se hur cybervärlden möter upp och underlättar för the old man att fånga in sina nissar...

M sa...

Jag förmedlar enbart mina tomte observationer. Nothing more! ;-)

Jag brukar gömma mina tomtar i lådor största delen av året så att the old man inte finner dem... Det uppskattar de.

Lady of the Lake sa...

*skratt* Till skillnad från mig då i så fall! De tomtar som under tidigare år visat sig här hade jag med lätthet omgående kunnat förpassa både till Rovaniemi och de sällare jaktmarkerna, men jag är ju inte ensam här i huset, se! ;-)

Å andra sidan har jag nu stiftat bekantskap med så många stiliga tomtar att jag faktiskt börjar vackla i min tidigare attityd...
Minsann tror jag inte att det här projektet håller på att bota min allra värsta julfobi! :-D

Anonym sa...

I saw one in my livinroom ;-)

Lady of the Lake sa...

Hi Renee!

I believe You really did! May I publish Your photoevidence also here on my blog? :-)

Anonym sa...

Dear Anni ..
since 2 days I have problems with my e-mail account.
I have a favour to ask you ..
Please - Take your "TOMTAR-PICK" - as you wish ..

And something like this ..
I would to tell your Blog-Guests
Up to that point, I dont knew the name Tomtar ..
But I have seen marvellousness pictures from swedish-art
Over here, this legendary phenomena have other names: like Wichtel, Heinzelmännchen, ..
But - now I have the proof : )
I hope that all right for you
And I wish you the best my dear !

Lady of the Lake sa...

Thank You, Nirak! I will pick out some of Your tomte-evidence and blog them! :-) All the best to You too! *cyberhug*

Anonym sa...

Anni .. Thanks for your *cyberhug*
I did not no it before
I like it : )

It is a little bit like christmas for me ..
surprise, surprise .. which pictures will take Anni ..
And for the first time I say ..
CYBERHUG : )

Lady of the Lake sa...

It's about time You learned what a cyberhug is then, Nirak! It's all the energy of a really nice and warm hug travelling through cyberspace faster than lightning and with a little bit of imagination it feels just like IRL! :-)