söndag 14 december 2008

TP4

Tomtar 4 For the longest time my cyberpal WORTMAN claimed he had not seen any tomtar, almost like if he didn't even know there excisted such a thing as tomtar, but well... well... well... Look what the cat dragged in! ;-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In i det längsta påstod min cyberkompis WORTMAN att han inte hade sett några tomtar, nästan som om han inte ens visste om att det existerade något som tomtar... men... men... men... Se vad katten släpat in! ;-)

... to be continued... fortsättning följer...

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

thanks for this lovely compliment. my face turn pink :)

Anonym sa...

please, look at my blog ;)

Lady of the Lake sa...

Oh, I think we might have a confession here... now we know where all the tomtar in Germany are hiding! ;-)

M sa...

The bear looks very forlorn. Who knows how long he's had to sit on the edge of a drum while clinging on to a Xmas tree... I say he should get together with the snowman who seems to think jolly thoughts! ;-)

Lady of the Lake sa...

The "snowman" (hrmpf!) has the most adorable carrotnose! If it wasn't for the red whoolen cap that gives him away You could hardly identify him as the tomte he really is... ;-)

M sa...

My deepest apologies! Of course I meant Tomte! Snowman... bah!

Must learn to see the inner tomte in every tomte!!