torsdag 18 december 2008

TP16

Tomtar 16"Hej Anni,

first I thought I haven’t any Tomte in my flat. But as schanzenbach told me I should systematic looking for one and then I found one. In other words I found three!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
först trodde jag inte att jag hade någon tomte i min lägenhet, men så förklarade schanzenbach att jag skulle leta systematisk och då fann jag en. M a o fann jag tre!

Många hälsningar från jeitust-blog!"

... to be continued... fortsättning följer...

2 kommentarer:

Lady of the Lake sa...

Thank You for Your very nice contribution! Das ist wirklich ein schönes Weihnachtsmotiv!

(I'm learning a lot of german too, visiting Your blogs!) ;-)

Anonym sa...

I agree : )
Das ist wirklich ein schönes Weihnachtsmotiv!