onsdag 17 december 2008

TP13

Tomte 13"Hi Anni,

Looking around I found this Tomte on a big NOT lightened candle. It's the only one in my house and I think "he" is waiting for a Tomte girl."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hej Anni,

När jag tittade mig omkring fann jag denna tomte på ett ljus som ännu inte tänts. Det är den enda tomten i mitt hus och jag tror att han väntar på en tomteflicka."

SCHANZENBACH

... to be continued... fortsättning följer...

5 kommentarer:

Lady of the Lake sa...

Oh, I really hope Your tomte finds his tomtegirl! He looks a little sad and confused...

Thank You for Your nice contribution to the gnomehunt! :-)

Anonym sa...

i'm happy, to see "schanzenbach" here. he is a great photograph but a little bit shy ;)

at the moment 14 tomtars. i think, there will be many more enter your blotg anni :)

Lady of the Lake sa...

Yes, I'm delighted to find new cyberfriends and experience the work of (for me) unknown talents, and if they are a little bit shy... that's ok! Not that anyone really needs to be - not here! ;-)

I sure hope the gnomehunt will continue! :-)

Anonym sa...

i think, the gnomehunt still runs till new year or later ;)

Lady of the Lake sa...

I'm not entirely sure... everything has to happen so rapidly in the cyberworld. "News" aren't news for long until people loose interest...

I'm really pleased with ALL the tomtar already collected, and I must say I'm amazed by the effort and engagement shown by central europe! :-)