måndag 22 december 2008

TP32

Tomte 32Clyde's one cool and handsome cat and he seems to have a good hand... eh... PAW... with tomtar, too!
.
"This was a Christmas present for my cats from a friend... and Clyde here took to him rather quickly. I'm sure he (the tomte) keeps my cats busy during the day while I'm at work. :)"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Det här var en julklapp till mina katter från en vän... och Clyde här fångade honom rätt snabbt. Jag är säker på att han (tomten) håller katten upptagen hela dagen medan jag är på jobb. :)"

.

3 kommentarer:

Lady of the Lake sa...

I really like cats, Sarah! Did You know? I'm afraid I enjoy looking at Clyde's proud appearance far more than I enjoy the tomte... ;-)

Thank You for Your contribution!/Tack för ditt bidrag!

Anonym sa...

thats really nice with the cat :)

lovely lakemaid, i wish you a wonderfull christmas

Lady of the Lake sa...

You too, Wortman! :-)