måndag 31 mars 2008

Love & Light

Dear friends,

Let me introduce to You my cyberfriend Susan, who is not only a very talented artist but also one of the most honest and loving cyberfairies I have ever come across. Some of You may have already visited her blog ["Gypsy-Heart, I am..."] but did You know she also has a marvellous art site with lots and lots of beautiful paintings? Please, DO check it out and You will NOT be disappointed:
[Susan Morrison Sims]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... and for Susan: My choice of painting was not easy - they are all wonderful! - but this one in particular reminds me of the [place] I love!

Lots of light and good energies to You!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Thank you so much Anni! I am both humbled and honored!

Ironically, I let a real estate gallery borrow this one for a while, and I recently asked for it back. I just hung it a few days ago. :)

Thank you again dear one.
Love, light, and good energies to you! :)

Lady of the Lake sa...

My pleasure, Suz! :-)