söndag 20 april 2008

Solomon's song

My beloved spake and said unto me: "Rise up, my fair one, and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth, the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtur is heard in our land.

Oh, my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice, for sweet is thy voice and thy countenance is comely."

"My love is mine and I am his, he feedeth among the lilies."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song of Solomon, Holy Bible/ Höga Visan, Bibeln 2:10-12, 14, 16

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

The old songs are the best... Are the photos of today... walk in the forest?

Lady of the Lake sa...

Yes, fresch photos, taken from our backyard earlier this afternoon!
(best of all: the snow is gone!)
I always loved the Songs of Solomon - and I still do! - although I regarding many parts of the scriptures most certainly have my doubts.

Anonym sa...

Beautiful glimpse into your world Anni...thanks for sharing it!

Anonym sa...

Normer och riter
med tupp i färgsprakad skrud
- ger stunden sitt allvar

Anonym sa...

Undrar om det är samma par som besöker oss regelbundet?

Lady of the Lake sa...

Gypsy-Heart

Thank YOU! Sometimes life's little mysteries reveals themselves in quite extraordinary ways! :-)

Oppi

Ibland trillar det ner ett och annat skimrande poetiskt överraskningsägg i ödsligt bo! Mera, mera! :-)

AC

Sannolikt! Och tuppen vrålar som besatt efter sin hona så snart hon är utom synhåll!
Kul med nytt näste för ditt skrivande också, tycker jag! :-)