fredag 25 juli 2008

blue

blue
songs are like tattoos
You know I've been to sea before
crown and anchor me
or let me sail away

hey blue
here is a song for You
ink on a pin
underneath the skin
an empty space to fill in

well there're so many sinking now
You've got to keep thinking
You can make it through these waves
acid, booze and ass
needles, guns and grass
lots of laughs,
lots of laughs

everybody's saying that
hell's the hippest way to go
well I don't think so
but I'm gonna take a look around it though

blue
I love You

blue
here is a shell for you
inside you'll hear a sigh
a foggy lullaby
there is your song from me

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I wish you all energy "out of the blue" for the performance tomorrow!
rené

Lady of the Lake sa...

Sending me the blues, are You? ;-)
Joni's song will be part of my repertoire tomorrow evening.

Blue for the blue.
Thank You.

Anonym sa...

my favourite song of this strange colour is from Madrugada ;o)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkTSu7SrozE
the picture is beautiful!

Lady of the Lake sa...

Great song!

The picture is just a very quick shot of some stuff lying on the table while I was preparing for my musical performance - some guidelines, some tools, some vanity, some unattached strings and some longing. In other words - blue.