lördag 21 februari 2009

them


This is how it is. Right before I start to paint I hate their guts. It's true. I do. I become very suspicious of them and accuse them for all sorst of treason, for not obeying my will and wishes and efforts and attempts. There seems to be something wrong with them, they don't look or feel the way they should, like I want them to. It could very well be something wrong with them, and if the painting does not turn out the way I want it to if will be because of THEM. In my brain the picture is ever so clear. .
.
It has to be the pastels.
(Poor, poor quality!)
.
It JUST CAN NOT be

me?

You see
if it was
.
me?
.
I wouldn't even dare to start!

9 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Klart att det beror på kritorna!

Picasso o. Dalí råkade bara ha en enorm tur o. hitta bra kritor :)

Andreas Haals sa...

Har du tänkt på att det kan bero på pappret?! =)

lite kuriosa: http://www.ollusa.edu/s/346/start.aspx

Lady of the Lake sa...

Tomas

Få förunnat att hitta så bra kritor som Picasso och Dalí gjorde. ;-)

Faktum är att jag alltid innan jag försöker få till något hyfsat i bildväg först måste måla bort en massa tankeslagg som lätt lägger lock på kreativiteten annars. Det handlar alltså inte om förberedande skisser utan snarare om avloppsrensning eller dylikt.
ALLT kan jag inte beskylla kritorna för...

Andreas

... och inte pappret heller! :-)

Ja, universitetet är liksom en liten hobby jag har så här vid sidan om bloggandet. ;-)

Anonym sa...

you start to paint again?
Let me see your works, when they're ready :)

Lady of the Lake sa...

I try to paint, but I really should be composing instead. My cowardness is trying to make me escape my own best intentions. ;-) I'll blog something when ready.

Anonym sa...

love is the answer!!!!!(not hate)

Lady of the Lake sa...

Sweet spirit Darren,

The love of art and for the material which helps me create is right there when I finally start painting!!!!!

This is just a procedure where I clean my creative drainpipe from the gully of failure's fright. ;-)

Unknown sa...

I looked at my oil pastels just last week before school ended and thought...can I ever, will I ever. Looking at that picture I think maybe it is ever now. :)

Lady of the Lake sa...

Let me propose a toast then - for EVER. Right ahead, Philip! If I can YOU can. *cyberhug* - and thank's for the mermaid per mail, she will yet appear on my blog too.
:-)