onsdag 4 februari 2009

PtheM 1

"Tja! Här kommer något som får dig på fötter igen. "Högoktanig" choklad, dvs. med en hög procent cacao (alltså inget skräp som Fazers Blå), innehåller aminosyran Tryptofan som behövs vid tillverkningen av Serotonin. Och resten vet du ju... :)" /Tomas

.
.
The man knows the mermaid very well and so he has obviously decided to pimp the inside rather than the outside. But where is the red wine!? Shouldn't there be red wine to go with this kind of treatment? ;-) Thank You, Tomas!

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

No red wine on weekdays! You will have to wait untill the weekend for the wine :)

But you are quiet right! Red wine and chokolate is a exellent combination.

Anonym sa...

"Quite" ska det förstås vara, inget annat!

Lady of the Lake sa...

I once managed to find a dark chocolate (81%) with a touch of chili - could easily have become a new addiction, especially since I also happened to find a red wine that went really well together with it...

No, no, no. No wine for me. At the moment I indulge in pepperminth tea and a homemade brewery from fresch ginger, lemon and honey. And Your original "quiet" suits me perfectly: whenever I try to say something I start to cough! :-D

Anonym sa...

I have a square of this very chocolate with a glass of red muscadine wine every night!!
And...I so look forward to it:)

Lady of the Lake sa...

Oh, soulsister! Think I will have to copy Your habit! ;-)