torsdag 19 februari 2009

...T!"



...T!" says the plasticbag in which I've carried home the 10 euro bargain skirt that will go really well together with everything else I've hidden in my closet and in the end always makes me return to wearing only black. Well, how do they know if I look great or not? If anything I'm quite sure it's not the skirt that does the difference and for a moment the thought of wearing the plasticbag itself instead amuses me. Then I decide to put it into the scanner, to be able to share some of the joy in looking great with You, dear blogvisitors. Because You do. As far as I'm concerned.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Och hur kan du veta hur great vi lookar just nu där du sitter i din sjö? :)

Lady of the Lake sa...

Nå, det är ju precis det jag menar! ;-)

Anonym sa...

Det är i sanning den snyggaste påsen jag har hemma. Tillsammans med Indiskas färgstarka. Skit i om de luras, säger de att jag lookar great så tror jag dem! :)

Lady of the Lake sa...

Klart vi gör! Fast jag är inte helt säker på att DE vet exakt HUR oklanderligt sköna vi är. ;-)

Sköt om dig, vännen. Hände mig med, vet du, året innan Jonas kom. *KRAM*