söndag 5 april 2009

Tasse für W

My german-speaking cybercompanions have got some kind of challenge going on. Seems it's all about showing off their beautiful, funny or strange cups/mugs in public. This challenge gives me the creeps, really, 'cause all my own cups are either boring, ugly or broken and if this is one of those challenges that goes on for thirty days my wholehearted participation might easily become the misery of a lifetime... so I wont...

... with ONE exception. And that is because Wortman asked, at Nirak's. I have a problem saying no to this guy. Unfortunately.

The text on the cup/mug above says: "I woke up this morning and it ruined my day"

4 kommentarer:

Wortman sa...

GREAT :)
Thats a cup for me :) *yeah*
Thanks Anni. *hug*

Anonym sa...

My dear :-)
NEVER - I blame you ..
but after I have seen your cup ..
I send you also ..
".. a really nice, bright and lovely springtime Anni"
big *cyberhug*

Renee sa...

wonderful ;-)
Great cup ;-))

Lady of the Lake sa...

Wortman

You're welcome! :-) Do You usually suffer from a bad morning mood? One of my dear colleagues says it's such a tragedy, the fact that he every weekday morning has to get out of bed and go to work three hours before he wakes up... ;-)

Nirak

Thank You! *cyberhug* I can really use some spring and that is not only because of the cup. ;-) It's been snowing today...

Renee

Less is more, and ugly can be wonderful. - but to be honest I prefer my coffee served in a glass, just like You do. :-)