måndag 1 november 2010

in love

with a dresser

Oh, You all know these pieces of furniture that You can not let go of because You identify with them! This is usually about something You've inherited from a dear relative or simply bought and worn out Yourself.

Sometimes though, it's possible to totally fall in love... at first sight... with... for example... let's say... an old dresser at the flea market. I did, recently. Still don't know if it's because of the bird or because the whole bureau looks like a gigantic piece of caramel fudge, chocolate or cappuccino or... well... come to think of it... It's second hand, it's recycled, it has it's flosses and the facade is a little bit scratched here and there. It's been around before. It doesn't go so well with IKEA.

In other words: it's a bit like me.

Of course I had to buy it.

1 kommentar:

Julius sa...

What more can I say other than "I love it"