söndag 13 december 2009

spoiled rotten




Ever since I started blogging I have made sure to point out to my visitors that I can not cook. It's not like I'm totally lost with a potato peeler or sausepan, I would not starve to death locked into a kitchen if there was at least something in the fridge - I'm just not very domestic. I've also pointed out to numerous of friends, acquaintances and even to adepts that nothing impresses a woman as much as a guy who can cook.

Well finally someone took notice!
Thank You for a splendid dinner, [Tomas]!
.
Afterwards the brilliant Amélie goes to Belgrad at Doo Bop-club in Vasa, Finland.

6 kommentarer:

Tomas sa...

Thank you to! :)

Julius sa...

Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time, a much needed break :)

Tomas sa...

"Too" ska det ju förstås vara :)

Maria sa...

Men Anni hur göööör du egentligen!!? Jag får inte ens min sambo sen tio år att laga mat!! Fast jag har försökt! :P

Tomas sa...

Maria: Låter som att du kanske borde byta sambo :)

Lady of the Lake sa...

Tomas: Tack för senast, vi får göra om det! :-)

J: Right You are! :-)

Maria: Föregick med gott exempel bara, to be honest, och vissa lär sig snabbare än andra. ;-)