torsdag 8 januari 2009

In time...

"Where grace is" : Lady of the Lake 2007

For those of You who wonder why my planned and promised CD was not released* yet I want to announce: It will, it will! These things always take longer than You think - in other words the process is delayed - and in the meantime I will simply have to direct You to "Where grace is". For the time being it is my only officially published composition.

Thank You for Your patience!

*Much thanks to this little piece of music (yes I'm the composer and the performer) - very simply recorded at home I was able to get a scolarship aiming at the production of my first real studiorecorded CD. The release was planned to be held late autumn 2008 but unfortunately it's been delayed. When I first published "Where grace is" on my blog I didn't have any other intensions by doing so, than to share some thoughts in the shape of a song and I never expected all the encouragment I got as a result.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

För er som undrar vart min utlovade skiva tagit vägen vill jag bara meddela att den kommer, den kommer! Dylikt tar ju alltid längre tid än man tror - processen är alltså försenad - och under tiden får ni helt enkelt nöja er med "Where grace is" som tills vidare är den min enda officiellt publicerade egna komposition.

Tack för ert tålamod!

10 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Your dreamful-song imbues my mind ..

Unknown sa...

Hmmm...last night I needed that silly sketch on my site. Tonight ... well that was perfect for tonight. Thank you.

CH sa...

Och Where grace is är fortfarande lika fin efter XXXX antal genomlyssningar. Ta god tid på dig med skivan för som man säger på finska: hiljaa hyvää tulee ...

Lady of the Lake sa...

Nirak

Thank You, dear cybersister!

Pip

Thank You, dear cyberbrother!

CH

Tack, raring själabror! Jo, tror jag det! Men månne inte snart 37 år räcker ändå... ;-)

Anonym sa...

You have a deep, dark smoky voice and nordic - wonderful nordic,beautiful to listen!

Lady of the Lake sa...

Thank You, Lilitha!
The material - and sound - on the album coming out later this year will at least to some extent be similar, only with more proper arrangements and really skilled fellow musicians. This is just a simple homerecording and it's been very interesting to experience what the interaction with other creative minds can do!

Anonym sa...

only voice is pure music, clear and unique! I think so too!

Lady of the Lake sa...

Good thinking. :-)

Anonym sa...

I am patiently looking forward to it. :)

Lady of the Lake sa...

Cyberhugs for You, G-H! :-)