tisdag 17 mars 2009

Beware of guitars


One of my beloved colleagues has a new book. I'm ok with that. I like people who appreciate a good book, no matter genre. Then my beloved colleague says: "Oh, there's one page in particular that I need to show You. Wait, I'll make a copy for You. I read it yesterday and I immediately came to think of You!"

"Beware of guitars

A small primate called a "Warris" lives inside every one.
They live on a diet of human fingers."

Well, You all know I play the guitar every now and then, even at work, and so my colleague knows it too. Now I believe he is trying to tell me something.

- Should I fear the Warris?

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Of course you should!! :)

Lady of the Lake sa...

You know, I confronted my colleague about the matter today but he just smiled in a very mysterious way. There is something fishy going on, I think, and these Warrises must be included...

AND for some strange reason another one of my colleagues brought yet another guitar into my office today and asked me to "please, take care of IT". She claimed her adepts "didn't treat IT well enough"!

"IT"!!! The Warris?