tisdag 21 juni 2011

Becca likes to paint






Becca likes to paint, there's no doubt about that. I like to watch while she's doing it, because of her limitless enthusiasm, vivid imagination and lack of fear when it comes to exploring new material and media.


When Becca paints the process of painting is lively accompanied by discussion. Monlogue or dialogue is of less importance, but she likes feedback and quickly grasps new ideas provided by her companions. Despite this, she will never compromise with her own artistic intentions.


I'm blessed. Truly blessed. I get to be around these brilliant creative youngsters everyday. Becca is one of them.


Here are three of her very fresh and recent (from today, in fact!) acryl paintings for all of us to enjoy!


2 kommentarer:

Tomas sa...

Beautiful paintings! I especially like the sun in the first (most upper) painting.

Unknown sa...

I truly adore that first image. Thank you for sharing.