söndag 10 januari 2010

dreams do not expire

.
I've had a great and creative weekend so far, and I finally seem to come to terms with how things have developed around me during the last six months or so. Autumn 2009 surely took it's toll on me and I still have to be somewhat restrictive and careful with issues that tend to get to me in an upsetting way. However, the last couple of days I've felt the creative forces return and it makes me more content alltogether.
Two new songs arranged and documented today, with the assistance of brilliant guitarist Niclas Buss. I'm also working on a new pastel which I'm planning to blog here in a couple of days. There's never any point in waiting for inspiration - it'll come once You've started, and waiting will just allow Your fears to grow. Always remember though:
.
Dreams do not expire on a certain date!

4 kommentarer:

Tomas sa...

I'm glad to hear that and I will try to keep your words of wisdom in mind :)

Darren Daz Cox sa...

excellent! I am inspired now!

Julius sa...

I love it!
Truly an inspiration.

Lady of the Lake sa...

Good! Purpose served then. ;-)