söndag 6 september 2009

stillness


Hi everybody. It's been a while and I'm aware. A lot has changed in my life during this summer/autumn and of all the things I've wanted to blog, not a lot has actually been "blogable". Is that an expression understandable to You? Yes. I'm sure.

I'm no longer married. I used to be, that is to say: I was (we were) for almost fourteen years. I'm making this official now, at least on my behalf, because so many of You have been worrying and asking me about how I'm doing and what's going on etc.

These days though, I can of course only speak for myself, but I'm doing alright. Decisions like these are never easy to make, and hurting is most certainly part of it all - for everyone involved - but the best way to recover is I believe by moving forward. For me that means - as a good friend put it: "... by never forgetting You are first and foremost parents!"
and after that remembering this fact: the end of a marriage does not mean the end of love. Love can change it's form of expression - when allowed to continue it's excistense.

Photos shot by the Lake today as the unusally warm September
afternoon provided such stillness it was almost magical.

11 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

My friend....you are doing well. I know it. Plus I have to say....those pictures are INCREDIBLE. I am just in awe at those twilight shots.

Each step now is a new you. They always were but now you know it. I am thankful for you, your thoughts, your words, your imagery and music.

Be well my maiden to my north.

Peace
Philip

Sanna sa...

Kramkramkram kraaaaaaaam

Anders sa...

Sköt om dig!!! Livet är till för att levas även när det gör ont och minns också att DU ÄR DU och skall så vara! :)

catarinam sa...

Så du återkom? ;)
Varje ord du fick av mig, gäller än.

Anonym sa...

marvelous pictures, my Lady!
I'd enjoyed them

I hope, it is possible to comment now. 'cause I had problems last days

kalks sa...

inspirerande

larsekorre sa...

Välkommen tillbaka! Du är saknad det vet du men för att citera Prefab Sprout det ÄR "a life full of surprises" ! På gott och ont.

Anonym sa...

Today is 9-9 2009, the 9 in Chinese representative of foreverness.I would
like to take this opportunity to
wish you happiness forever, peace and love fill your heart, beauty fill
your world, contentment and joy fill your days!
Very best regards from Nuremberg

Lady of the Lake sa...

Pip

Thank You for Your encouraging words and Your support!

Love and light to You, dear cyberbrother!

Sanna

Söta rara vackra och ruskigt intelligenta och passionerade syster: KRAAAM och vi hörs!

Anders

Tack för omtanken och påminnelsen! Jo, jag försöker vara mig själv, så gott det nu går. ;-)

Catarina

Jo, jag gjorde det och tack! - jag vill gärna träffa dig igen vid tillfälle! :-)

Matha

Your comment got through to me, and I'm glad You liked the pictures. I hope all is well with You, cybersis!

kalks

Tack. Det betyder mycket för mig att du finns här just nu. Du vet att jag vet och jag vet att du vet. Ta hand om dig. Alltid.

Lasse

Livet blir sällan som man tänkt, nej. Come rain, come shine. Jag ångrar ingenting, livet är för kort för det. :-)

Schanzenbach

Thank You! What more could I possibly wish for? Nice to have You around in the cyberhood, and if I ever come to Nuremberg You'd bettr be prapared to show me some of Your brilliant work! :-)

Hon som lägger puzzlet sa...

Önskar dig en skön lugn och fin höst.. livets reflexioner får ta sin tid.

Njut av livets rythm.. vi lär oss någonting bra hela tiden. Ser fram emot dina bilder, både målade och fotade..

Allt Gott!

Lady of the Lake sa...

Guni

Tack för dina kloka och värmande ord och tankar! Hoppas vi ses snart och att även du får en skön höst. *kram*